top of page

Hazardous Materials

Hazardous materials (H) endorsement applicants must complete the Hazardous materials curriculum, which apply to driver-trainees who intend to operate CMVs used in the transportation of hazardous materials (HM) as defined in 49 CFR Part 383.5.

Driver-trainees seeking an H endorsement, as defined in 49 CFR Part
, must complete this curriculum in order to take the state-administered knowledge test for the H endorsement. Patten's Commercial Driver Training is a registered training facility with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), and we are registered on the FMCSA's Training Provider Registry (TPR). Our goal is to provide you the highest quality Theory of Instruction on every topic.

Please note: This is a theory class only, not the hazardous material endorsement for your CDL. This class is intended for trainees to take prior to written exams and fingerprint testing required by each state.

Entry Level Driver Training expenses are all inclusive, except for those paid to the New Hampshire Department of Motor Vehicles and the NH Department of Safety for your enrollment records, permit(s) and all necessary test(s) to achieve your desired license.

Trainee Requremets

Trainee Requirements

  • Trainees must be 21 years of age or older.

  • Trainees must hold a valid driver’s license.​​

  • Submit full tuition payment.

  • Sign and submit our training contract.

    Payment Disclaimer: All payments processed with a debit/credit card will be charged 2% of the transaction amount as a fee if we swipe your card. If we have to input your card manually, you will be charged 4%. If you do not want to be charged a fee, please pay via check. We apologize for the inconvenience.

bottom of page